SO HATE THIS DADDY AND LOVE MOMMY

A drawing in Montessori, a letter written in school ...
What else do you think is the empty space you don't know ...
The game of taking the ball in hand, the bat and laughing alone ...
The memory of the day before that you also have a little bit along the way ...

Sleeping in a huddle without eating the rice in order ...
The warmth of the little milky smell you feel every night ...
Every night I wake up scared and hide in my chest too ...
You do not know, son, I'm still awake every night ...




When I was in the middle of everyone in the school teachers' union ...
The only pair of pants in the middle of the sari pile you might be wondering ...
I also remember the night before you were born ...
I'm sleeping with her too so it's on my mind ...

A little black star like me smiles but the full moon ...
Who would have thought that the star would hide without telling me ...
Somewhere in a good place, there are more stars in her arms ...
If you just remember, cry until you grow up ....

If someone says something wrong about her, don't think about it ...
If anyone asks, tell me where she became a star in the sky ...
If she goes and tells a secret in another world, they will laugh ...
We're wrong too, find reasons not to blame her ....

So son of a bitch ....

Hate this dad, love this mom ....

An old story ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog