SORRY I'M ILLEGAL

 

 

 

 

 

 Seeking the healing of Mother Earth
I'm still a little tree
Stay here longer
Barilu so mother says .....

Why mom we're just there
It is cut down and set on fire
For people to breathe
Aren't we helping too ?? .....

In the heat of the sun
In the midst of the coolness of the moonlight
To grow in the great earth
Why do not we have space? .....

In the shadow of Mother Earth
All of us who were in love
One day it will catch fire
There is no one to save ...

Little left me
Invisible to anyone
Please miss me mom
How can I be alone ?? ...

There is nothing wrong with that
How to explain it
People are our name
Used us for the wrong thing ....

Not just to get drunk
Nature gifted
We are just another plant
We have a lot of help .....

Do not be born again
By this name never again
That it is illegal
In a country labeled ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog